Returns are determined on a case-by-case basis and subject to the discretion of a SelKirk® customer service agent. Return requests can only be initiated by the original purchaser by sending a request to email@example.com within 30 days from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to accept or refuse return requests without out explanation.
- All products purchased as “Closeout,” “AS-IS,” “Blowout,” “Rustic,” “Cabin,” “Antique,” “Tavern,” “B-Grade,” “Discontinued,” Discounted,” or” Clearance is not eligible for return under any circumstances.
- All returns are processed as a store credit or returned back to the original form of purchaser payment, subject to the discretion by SelKirk® Floors customer service.
- All product must be in its original packaging, free from defect and able to be re-sold in order to be eligible for return consideration.
- No returns shall be accepted without prior written return authorization by a SelKirk® customer service agent.
- All approved returns will be assessed a 20% re-stocking fee.
- It shall be the purchaser’s responsibility for any and all return freight charges.
- There is a 5-box minimum on all orders in order to be considered for a return.
- Returns that are approved will receive a return authorization number to be clearly displayed on the return shipment in order to be received back into Selkirk’s® possession.
- SelKirk® Floors will arrange all returns and deduct the associated shipping charges from the purchased return. Return freight quotes will be provided at the time of confirmation.
- Once a return authorization has been sent, we will allow up to 5 business days for the product to be put into transit.
- Returns received to SelKirk® distribution facility can take up to 5-business days to confirm receipt.
Once receipt is confirmed and verified there are no damages, refunds will be issued back either as a credit or to the original purchaser’s form of payment. Please allow up to 10 business days for return payments to process with your financial institution.