SelKirk® Floors is a limited liability company and reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions of our site at any given time without notice or liability. Continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance and agreeance with any changes or modifications. Frequently, you should review the terms and conditions for applicable updates and/or policies.
Terms of Sale
SelKirk® Floors terms of sale directly apply to any and all purchases made on selkirkfloors.com or via telecommunications with any SelKirk® customer service agent. By agreeing to purchase SelKirk® products, you as the purchaser agree to be bound to any and all terms of sale as described herein:
- Payment is expected at time of purchase for all product costs, shipping costs and applicable taxes and fees.
- Product pricing is accurately and clearly displayed on your confirmation unless otherwise noted by email confirmation from a SelKirk® customer service agent.
- All sales confirmations are not to be considered fulfillment obligations. SelKirk® Floors reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or refuse a sale at its own discretion without limitation or liability.
- Orders begin processing same day and all sales are considered final after close of business on the day the order has been placed. Orders placed outside of close of business hours will begin processing on the next business day.
- You have 24-hours from the time an order begins processing to request and receive a confirmed cancellation.
- Any order cancellation request must be taken directly with a SelKirk® customer service agent during normal business hours. Determination of eligibility for order cancellation is subject to the discretion of SelKirk®.
- Confirmed order cancellations will be remitted to you in writing to the email address provided at the time of sale. All remitted payments shall be returned to you under the original payment method, subject to a non-refundable 3.5% order cancellation fee.
- All returned payments can take between 7-10 business days for processing. We cannot be held responsible for any incurred delays by your financial institution or fees incurred due to agreement to purchase.
- Orders can take up to but not limited to 72-hours for processing. We will provide email notification to the email address provided at time of sale for any excessive processing time delays.
- Shipping and transit methods will be clearly and accurately listed on your sales confirmation. Methods cannot be changed without written approval from a SelKirk® customer service agent prior to order fulfillment. Once an order has been fulfilled, we cannot cancel, change, modify or alter shipping or transit methods.
- Custom and container orders are excluded from cancellations and all sales are final. Payment is due upfront in full and no refunds will be provided, no exceptions.
- Once your order is processed and fulfilled, shipment and invoice confirmations will be provided to the email address provided at time of sale. Confirmation will include final payment amount, fulfilled quantities and tracking information, including estimated transit times.
SelKirk® uses a 3rd party credit card processing agency for payments. All payments are subject to approval by your financial institution at the time of purchase. We require all payments to be authorized and secure prior to an acceptance of a placed order and confirmations shall not be indications of approval.
SelKirk® Floors does our best to provide accurate information regarding product descriptions, pricing, availability, warranty and imagery but we cannot be held liable for any misinformation as such. Product availability will be confirmed prior to order processing. Any orders cancelled due to availability shall be refunded within 36-hours without any associated cancellation fees. SelKirk® reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the website at any time without notice or reason.
SelKirk® Floors dictates all liability for measurement and ordered quantities to be the responsibility of the purchaser. Products are available for full-carton quantity purchase only, no exceptions.
SelKirk® Floors offers swatch sized samples of all of our products, subject to availability. All samples are of actual product goods and will vary in appearance. Variations are considered acceptable with all of our products are not an indication of a manufacturing related defect. It shall be the responsibility of the purchaser to review product samples for color and compatibility prior to the purchase of actual flooring to ensure satisfaction. SelKirk® Floors cannot be held liable for failure to review products prior to purchase, any and all order cancellation terms shall apply.
Occasionally, SelKirk® Floors will offer promotional product pricing, sales, coupons, or other bargains. Orders placed featuring sale, discount or promotion of any kind are subject to availability and approval by SelKirk® Floors, regardless of sales confirmation being sent. We reserve the right to cancel, refuse or limit quantities of material being offered and do not allow combinations or stacking.
Copyrights / Trademarks
All content including product names, details, imagery and logos found on SelKirk® Floors website remain trademarks and copyright of their respective owners.
All copyrights, trademarks and/or intellectual property content on selkirkfloors.com are owned by or licensed to selkirkfloors.com for use as permitted by law. Continued use of the site selkirkfloors.com constitutes agreeance that you will not use any provided content for anything other than personal use. Content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, sold, stored or distributed without written consent from the respective copyright holder. Copying or printing for personal use shall be considered accepted.
Limitation of Liability
SelKirk® Floors is a limited liability company and does not provide representation or offer warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on this site. Liabilities are deferred to their respective owners and by using selkirkfloors.com, you agree to hold any employees, directors or agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses resulting from breach by the consumer on any terms.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
SelKirk® Floors works hard to provide clear, accurate and complete information regarding products and performance found therein on our website. We reserve no liability for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions found on selkirkfloors.com. If you have questions about a product or content advertised, please contact a SelKirk® customer service agent for further clarification. For orders placed that contain incorrect pricing, typographical errors or improper product content, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel sale without liability.
User Comments, Feedback or other submissions shown are solely the liability of the respective party. We assume no liability for statements, accuracies, content, language, typographical errors or inaccuracies found therein. We ask that you not solely rely on this information for the purpose of purchase and assume no liability for influences provided by reviews, testimonials, comments or advertisements.
SelKirk® Floors offers a Limited Lifetime Structural, 50-year Residential Finish and 15-year Light Commercial Warranty on all of our Flooring Products.
Lifetime Structural (Residential) Warranty
This warranty guarantees that our products conform to our strict quality standards and specifications and are free from defects in materials and workmanship and will remain free from such defects for the lifetime of the installed floor.
50-Year Finish (Residential) Warranty / 15-Year Finish (Light Commercial) Warranty
SelKirk® Floors warrants to the original purchaser, that the factory applied surface finish on its prefinished hardwood flooring products will not wear through or separate from the wood for a period of: Fifty  years, from the date of purchase, when used under normal residential traffic conditions, or Fifteen  years from the date of purchase, when used under light commercial conditions as defined by the NWFA guidelines.
All warranties must be registered with SelKirk® Floors in order to be valid. As soon as you have installed your floor, you must complete the warranty registration. Any claims must be made in writing within 30 days of detection to email@example.com.
Please refer to our Warranty Terms & Conditions for a complete list of coverage information.